Friday, May 30, 2008

Cataumet

A few people have asked where Kingman Marina is exactly. Kingman is in Cataumet, MA - which is on Cape Cod. Yesterday Bill and I drove around Cataumet, Falmouth, and Mashpee for a little while. I saw Bill's old "stomping ground" and the beautiful house that he rented for 12 months six years ago before he moved to Quincy. Bill actually kept his boat Beach House at Kingman Marina, so we had several visitors yesterday.

It is fairly cold here. It is sunny and beautiful, but it is windy and chilly. I bought a windbreaker yesterday, which has helped. I actually moved our shorts and tank tops to the back of our "closet" and moved our pants and t-shirts to the front. It is a beautiful place, though, and we are enjoying ourselves.

I am currently on hold with the VA DMV to get my license renewed. I have just been notified that my expected wait time is 13 minutes....

No comments: