Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday was another beautiful day. The weather has been absolutely perfect. Andrea, Amy, Melanie and I had a very relaxing day at Oasis Day spa in Weymouth. We all came back to the boat and my mother, and Aunt Carolyn joined us. Bill, my father and my Uncle Matty went golfing and they too came to the boat for an hour or so before they headed off to another Red Sox game. "The girls" went to dinner at the marina.

Today has been a fun day. Bill and I rented a car this morning to do errands and stuff. And Dave and Tommy stopped by a little while ago. They are up at the Chantey now playing Golden Tee. Mary Alice flies in shortly, and Joe and Nancy should be arriving soon from Maryland. We are so excited to see everyone.

We are off to Weymouth tonight for a lobster bake at my parent's house.

No comments: