Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous 2009!


Bill, Cindy, Boyd and I celebrated the New Year here in Boca. We had a low key night on the boat. Bill cooked and we hung out. There were fireworks somewhere close (although we couldn't see them) at midnight. The resort did a 'thing' but we didn't participate.

We have had a very nice past couple of days, although I have been lazy about blogging. Bill played golf, I went to the beach, we had dinner with Cindy and Boyd in Boyton. We ran out of propane and filled the tanks, went to the movies again (Marley and Me) did some errands, went to the Laundromat. I got a haircut, we had two crazies try to pick up / off load people on the finger pier at our bow before security ran them away. We watched all of the season four episodes of Lost, which my mother gifted Bill for Christmas. (She also gave him these cool napkins below)

Boca has been really nice, but we are ready to leave. Tomorrow we head to Ft. Lauderdale. While work is done on the boat, I have plans to fly to Boston for a few days. Then its destination Bahamas!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tyler. said...

haha i enjoy your blog.
even your alcohol pictures.
take a look at my blog if you get a chance!
if you get time, please check out my blog!
http://tylerstunna.blogspot.com/