Friday, March 13, 2009

Visit to DC

I had a great, great time in DC. Katie was due with baby number two on Friday the 6th and I flew in on Saturday morning. We had a really nice five days hanging out and waiting for Jackson Hurley Vaca to arrive. But he didn't.... not until 6 days after his due date! He was born Thursday night a little after 9:00 pm. Mother and baby are both doing great. And Alex is now a big brother! Unfortunately, I was already back in Ft. Lauderdale (I flew out of DC Thursday morning) but I will be going back up in a few weeks to help out and meet the new Vaca.

It was nice to be back in DC. The weather was perfect and Katie and I enjoyed long walks and lots of shopping and coffee drinking. Here are a few pictures of the visit.


Bill and I have been doing boat chores today. The weather in Ft. Lauderdale continues to be warm - low 80s! We are getting ready for my father and my sister Andrea's visit next week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: