Saturday, July 11, 2009

Atlantic City

Bill and I had fun with my parents and two sisters in Atlantic City this week. We flew out of Tampa on Monday and got back late Thursday night. We went to the beach, saw a Cirque show, enjoyed the boardwalk and nice weather, and of course gambled. Andrea and Amy treated me to a massage at Tropicana for my birthday. Afterwards, Andrea and I put $20 each into side by side machines while we waited for Amy who was on the phone. I was down to $4 without hitting anything when the bells and whistles started going off. I hit for $4500.00! Yeah. All of us were very excited to say the least.

We stayed at Caesar's, which was nice. We enjoyed the pool and the new Pier, which is shops and restaurants. There is also a really cool light and water show set to music at the Pier which we saw a few times. We tried our luck at Caesar's, Bally's, Trump and Tropicana and had a lot of fun. It was nice for everyone to be on vacation together.

I'll post more pictures later. Here is a link to a few for now.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: