Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trip to Boston

I just got back from eight days visiting family and friends in Boston. It was a lot of fun, great to see everyone, and a nice reprieve from the hot weather. Some "highlights" of the trip include; going to the Yankee Homecoming Road Race in Newburyport where I got to see my family (including my Godson Colin [below]), going to Hampton Beach with my parents and Andrea, staying at Amy's new apartment, seeing Andrea's new place, having lobsters at my parents house, going to Walloston Beach with Mel and Andrea, having dinner at my grandparents in New Hampshire. It was a nice time. I got back on Tuesday and Bill, Mary Alice and I went to both of the Red Sox vs. Rays games Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Unfortunately the Sox lost both games... but we still had fun. It is nice to be back on Mary Elizabeth!





No comments: