Thursday, May 8, 2008

Almost there....

According to the Atlantic Cup site, Mary Elizabeth should land in Bermuda sometime today....They are about 50 nautical miles from shore. For now, however, there is no 'news'.


I had a fabulous time with Kerry, Trent, Abigail, and Phil the dog. On Tuesday Kerry took me on an amazing tour of the rest of St. Croix. We went to the rain forest, fed a pig beer, stopped and had lunch, saw a bunch of turtles and really had a nice time. Tuesday night Trent watched Abigail while Kerry and I had a nice dinner.

Abigail is absolutely amazingly cute, and I really loved Phil the dog.


I am so glad that I was able to visit the Waldo's and St. Croix. I really like the island and hope that we are able to go back soon.

Turtles....


Kerry, Abigail, and a very large pig....

Phil the dog....


No comments: