Friday, January 23, 2009

Bill and my father have been golfing every day at different courses around Lauderdale. The weather has been great, so I am glad that my father gets to enjoy some sunshine. Last night we went for happy hour and appetizers at the beach and then had snacks when we got back to the boat. Today I drove them to the golf course so I could have the car. On the way back to the marina I stopped at Publix to get ingredients so my dad can make a sauce before he leaves. Yes! I am going to work on the stainless today while they are gone and take advantage of the sun.

Here are some pictures of Ft. Lauderdale Beach. It is a great place to take a nice walk and people watch.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine that it's winter in Ft. Lauderdale and Dad and Bill can be without a jacket.